Wednesday 2 November 2011

Fin.


     
     

     You will be pleased to know that you no longer have to endure any more HSC related posts due to the ridiculously amazing fact that I am done with it forever!! Who would have thought the day would come?! My final exam was yesterday afternoon and I cannot describe the feeling of freedom I have right now!! I don't have to worry that I should be studying, I don't have an assignment or major work that I should be working on, I don't have an essay that I should fix up - I can just do whatever I want to do completely guilt free!! It.Is.Amazing. I can FINALLY focus 100% on achieving everything that I want to achieve in my life. I can put all my efforts into my acting and pursuing that career - I have been waiting SO LONG to be able to do that without feeling guilty because I should be doing school work instead.

     And also....I got the Front of House job the Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre/Q Theatre!! I have quit McDonalds and had my last shift there last Saturday. I am so excited about this job! It pays better than maccas and is a WAY better environment - I mean, I'm working in a theatre, not a fast food restaurant! Plus, if I'm ushering during my shift, I get to sit in on the shows :) I've also got an audition at Sydney Theatre School for their one year Diploma of Theatre Performance course this Saturday. Hopefully all goes well - I'll let you know how it goes! I'm also auditioning for NIDA and WAAPA this month, but I'm much more confident that I'll get into the Sydney Theatre School course because it's not as selective and prestigious as NIDA or WAAPA (which are almost impossible to get into, and they hardly ever take people first year out of school). It's basically designed to train you to audition for NIDA and WAAPA again at the end of next year, and it's a part time course so I'd be able to work and audition for roles at the same time, which is really good.  I'm really excited for what God has in store for my future now that I'm completely finished with school, and at the moment it is looking good :)


   I've recently been constantly playing this song - I heard it on the radio a couple of days ago, bought it because I liked it so much, and it's been constantly playing since :)

No comments:

Post a Comment