Wednesday 19 October 2011

Halfway Point...

Yesterday, the day I've been waiting to be over for so long finally drew to a close, signalling the end of English exams forever. Goodbye Al Pacino and your egotism FOREVER. Goodbye Mark Baker and your nonsensical ramblings FOREVER. And Tim Winton, it's been fun and full of textual integrity, but it is time to move on.

So, basically I am insanely happy right now and have a little under a week before my next exam, which is giving me lots of time to relax and study :)

Also, you should all click on the following link and vote for my video review I made for a Quickflix competition to find a TV presenter for a new Entertainment program they are making. I would really really appreciate it if you did this for me - my video is the 'Neverwas 30 Second Film Review', but this link should take you straight to it.
http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/160243/voteable_entries/34034751?order=recency&view_entries=1

I'm really excited about this competition, and you can enter as many times as you like, so I may end up making more. If the runners of the competition like me enough, I may just have a 5 week TV presenting job in November/December - which would be beyond amazing!

Anyway, that's what I've been working on today - do you guys have any interesting stories to tell or things happen to you recently? I'd love to hear from you!

Well, until I type next...or you type next, which would be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment