Monday 10 October 2011

The River and I

 As I sat and gazed over the steadily flowing waters of the river from my high vantage point of the Log Cabin, I realised just how lovely it was to not be at school anymore. You may not believe me, but I loved school. School was my life. I was surrounded every day by my friends, people I had grown up with and shared my life with, and so graduating hit me rather hard. However, it was such a beautiful day, and I was out to lunch with my father, taking a break from my study, and it really hit me that I was finally free to start to achieve what I want to achieve in life...well, in a couple of weeks, after my final exams. The beauty of my surroundings mixed with this realisation and sense of freedom and excitement and eagerness to start to accomplish everything I wanted to in life; it was a truly beautiful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment